The popularity of apple cider vinegar has created a buzz among people who want to lose weight. This is the reason why many manufacturers formulated ACV and Braggs apple cider vinegar is one of the popular brands in the market.
What is Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar?
Bragg’s Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar is an unpasteurized, unfiltered and kosher-certified. It is made from organic apples and has been certified by the USDA organic standards. This brand of apple cider vinegar is manufactured by Bragg Live Foods founded by Paul C. Bragg.
Over the years, the company continues to offer natural products and the legacy was passed on to his daughter. Thus, up to present time Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar is still available on the market.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (15 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 64|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||0 g||0%|
|* % Daily Values (DV) are based on 2,000 calorie diet.|
Why Should You Choose Bragg’s Organic Apple Cider Vinegar?
There are different reasons why many people prefer using Bragg’s apple cider vinegar.
- It is packed with nutrients, enzymes, pectin, B vitamins, potassium and folic acid.
- It maintains a healthy alkaline level and promotes digestion.
- Rids toxins and improve bowel regularity.
- Great for a healthy heart.
- Packed with malic acid that offers strength against harmful organisms.
Health Benefits of Bragg’s Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
Evidently, apple cider vinegar offers several health benefits. It claims to facilitate fat burning that plays a significant role in weight loss.
Here are some of the health benefits that you can expect from Bragg’s:
- It is a natural remedy for heartburn.
- Adding it to your food can relieve joint discomfort.
- It supports the normal processes of your metabolism.
- It promotes the balanced level of the blood glucose.
- As it is rich in potassium, Bragg’s supports the health of your heart and nervous system. It also helps for muscle growth.
- Natural remedy for acne and dandruff.
- Applying Bragg’s ACV to your skin can make it young and healthy.
- Natural remedy for yeast infection.
Bragg’s is raw that’s why the beneficial properties and nutrients are preserved. The nutrient content of this apple cider vinegar is responsible for the health benefits that you can enjoy while using it.
The acetic acid works by balancing the ph levels, malic acid combats harmful organisms, pectin supports the lipid profiles and normal blood pressure.
Carol Johnston: The Health Benefits of Vinegar from Arizona State University.
Other Uses of Bragg’s Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
Rubbing the vinegar on your feet and hands can reduce swelling. This can help especially during pregnancy.
To reduce the effect of sunburn, you can mix 2 cups of ACV in a warm bath.
Gargling a mixture of ACV and warm water can relieve a sore throat. Make sure to mix only the right amount of ACV.
A cup of apple cider is a good conditioning rinse after shampooing. All you need is to add essential oils to enhance the fragrance.
A mixture of one-gallon water and 1.5 cups of Bragg’s ACV can help for kidney and body detox. Drink the mixture for at least three days.
The results of using Bragg’s Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar may vary from one person to another. To avoid adverse reactions, make sure to follow the recommended amount.
Bragg’s ACV is the right choice for you. So go ahead and try it.
Dietitian with around 5 years of experience in assessing the nutritional needs of patients, counselling individuals, communicating the appropriate nutritional information to other members of the health care team and implementing nutritional care plans by following all the standards.